CATEGORIES – USDisability
CURRENCY – US Dollar ($)
PRICE FORMAT – CPA
ALLOWED MEDIA – EMAIL (Approved From Lines & Subject Lines are provided)
RESTRICTIONS – TCPA Compliance:
Before going live with any new test campaign, the following screenshots need to be provided by the publisher and approved by us:
1. Screenshot of qualifying questions and forms
2. Screenshot of opt-in point
3. Screenshot of TCPA language
Nationwide Disability Benefits | Web & Host & Post (API)
US Only Traffic. Some States Excluded. Apply for approval to run this offer. API available to approved partners.
READ RESTRICTIONS FOR INTEGRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Your leads must pass the required qualifying criteria.
Full Form Host and Post Leads – Data Required:
- First Name
- Last Name
- DOB and/or Age
- Zip Code
- Source and any Sub Source Info
- Jornaya/Trusted Form Cert
- IP Address of Lead
- URL of Opt-In
- Timestamp of Lead Opt-In
- Age: 53-64 only
- States: USA states except Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, New Mexico, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and US Territories
- Do you have a disability that prevents you from working? YES
- Do you expect to be out of work for at least 12 months? YES
- Are you currently receiving Social Security Disability benefits? NO
- Is an attorney helping you with your case? NO
- Have you worked full time for 5 of the last 10 years? YES
All partners are scored on effective conversion rate after 50 leads. Non-converting partners will be cut from the program.
Partners that convert will be increased to higher payouts.
Payouts change each 30 days, based on eCPA.
If you have trouble finding creative or approved subject lines, please contact us for help.
Campaign Name Change: UnitedStatesDisability is now Nationwide Disability Benefits
We’ve already changed all your landing pages and creative if you’re using dynamically served images. If you’re using text links, email creative or static display ads that reference the old creative or brand name, please log into your affiliate interface and collect your updated links.
Thanks for your continued support.
If you have any questions or need additional volume caps, please reach out.